Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
O for OMG
Friday, April 17, 2015
I am leaving early morning like 640am flight.  I am a mess. Jetlag +pms + JSK mosquito bites and allergies + my leg!! + snow in the mountains. 

Lot of prayers needed, much appreciated. Not able to sleep, nervous - I don't know if I should be nervous for myself or for my baby. Hope the grandparents can take care of JSK without issues. She suddenly seems so fragile when not well. 
posted by SK @ 8:30 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger MK said…

    Aww SK...you are in my prayers.Trust in God.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks dear. Good luck to you too

    SK

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com