Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Seven days of positivity - Day 7
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Seventh day!

1) I am thankful for the lunch packed rather lovingly, I might add, by DH. Rasam saadham and beans poriyal. It was yummm. I pack lunch mostly but yesterday DH did. Isnt is super nice when you get to eat lunch packed by someone else?

2) I am thankful for the many meetings I attended today, it did make me feel like I knew very little. Thats an opportunity to learn more, new stuff. I am excited about learning a different part of the big system. I am looking forward to taking up the challenge of establishing and proving myself in the new team.

3) I am thankful that one of the events I am coordinating for A.I.D got approved by the chapter today. I am thankful that I get to work with a professional event manager who has done many such events, its a great learning experience. I learn to budget, propose, negotiate, refute, argue, present and so much more.

4) I am thankful for my diligent enthusiasm in cooking and DH sincerity in cleaning, we get to eat home food everyday all times this week. Except dinner today, for we had to attend the chapter meeting. Of course thankful to Komala Vilas for tonight's dinner. Yummy food. Dosai, adai, vadai. ;--)

5) I am also thankful for the free fruits at work. I dont have to fish for mid morning/afternoon snack. Fresh healthy free fruits to the rescue!

Bonus point - I am thankful tomorrow is Friday! :--)) Its been a super week of positivity!

Its been so much fun doing this exercise, I want to do it more often once a week or once a month. :--)
posted by SK @ 10:26 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said…

    Rasam and beans: though it is morning, I would like to have that now - so cold !

    All the best with the event.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Saumya, Indeed! Is it like this in Summer always? I wonder how winter will be!
    Thankoo!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said…

    Actually, it usually isn't this cold in the summers SK.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger SK said…

    Thats comforting to know Saumya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com