|
| 11 years and counting |
| Monday, December 20, 2010 |
20 Dec 1999 was when I came to know DH officially. We were in our fifth semester college tour. Old story, long story. But not even in our dreams did we think we would end up where we are now 11 years later!
5.5 years of friendship and 5.5 years of marriage+friendship (don't I love math and statistics :--P), its been a beautiful beautiful ride.
DH has always been my rock of support right from college days, always lending a shoulder in times of need, always dependable, always so sweet.
I cannot believe he still finds me cute, a 30 year old old-lady. Its his favorite question to me, " How come you are so cute? " My standard answer is, "Something is wrong with your eyes, that's how" :--)
Ok, I know that exceeded saccharine levels of mushiness for a year, so I will stop. But let me just say, even after so many years he still makes me feel loved, everyday. He lets me be myself, he adjusts like none other. Its like I fell off the hands of an absolutely pampering Dad to an even more pampering DH. Sometimes I feel I have too much freedom and need to have my wings clipped for my own good. :--)
So, here's to many more years of togetherness! |
posted by SK @ 6:42 PM  |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Aww...that is so cute! May you guys have a lovely journey together!
-
-
Congrats SK! I dont know how I 'found' your blog, but have been sitting here pretty much last 3 days! :-)
Guess why? You're me. Yes! Almost every single post you have jotted down resembles me, conversations me and my DH have (which i have always thought are not worthy to put on a blog but you have changed that impression!), too similar to be true. :O
And the fact that you have been blogging with the same enthu from '06 is truly inspiring (to me). Thank you and please continue blogging as frquently. (as arrogant as this sounds, whether I drop a comment or not, am reading all of your posts. am just lazy sometimes!)
-
or if you like "I'm you!" - let's keep it that way! :D
-
Awww... that was a sweet one.. Congrats on your anniversary. 5th semester in '99..OK, makes me feel old !! :)
-
-
Ooops I thought I replied to the comments,my bad.
Saumya, Yaadayaada, thankoo.
Porkodi, Great to get to know you, glad you like my posts :--) Hahah Yours me, Iam you, its all the same LOL!
Shoba, Cmon, we cant be too different :--)
Appavi, Thanks :--)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Aww...that is so cute! May you guys have a lovely journey together!