Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Dreaming and wishing
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
This weekend we had DH's Chithappa Chithi visit us.
DH and I have decided that no matter what, we will continue going to the gym and keep fit past the 50s too. Difficult as it may be. C and C are on top of their health. With the kids gone, one working and the other in college, they spend 3 hours in the gym!! While gymming need not be the only way to work out, for their age it is something. And they still talk to us about all the different hikes and vacations to take. They are planning to do Angel's Landing this year.

So these are some of the things I want to do at some point in my life, dont mind doing when I am in my 50s too. These will be motivation enough to keep fit.

* Grand Canyon down and up
* Half Dome
* Mt Dana
* Mt Whitney
* Kilimanjaro ??? Some of our friends actually have a plan in place.
* Mt Shasta
* Machu Pichu
* Everest Base Camp ??? My life time wish will be fullfilled
* Mt St Helens

It sure is nice to dream and wish...
posted by SK @ 6:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said…

    Awesome! I like it! It is always inspiring to see someone keep at something for this long.

    Everytime I looks at people like them, I wonder whether I would have the energy at that age to keep going. Guess only time will tell huh?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Saumya,
    I know!! I might be tough, but it sure will be fun!! No?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com