Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
One fine day
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Restless sleep last night.
Too much tension at work.

Nothing in the Cafe seems to succeed in satisfying my taste buds.
Sudden craving for proper home cooked food, not cooked by self or DH :--S

Amidst the chaos at work, friend and I take off for lunch.
Destination Komala Vilas. How I miss this place since we moved!
Not oily. Just like home.
Mor kozhambu, rasam, mor, kootu, poriyal, payasam, chips.

A super full stomach.
Super sleepy eyes.

A super content me.

Work? Bring it on I say!
posted by SK @ 1:54 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Archana said…

    I love it that food has such a positive impact on you. It does on me too :-D!

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Sachita said…

    Try Annapoorna, next time. Awesome Gujarathi home good.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger SK said…

    Archana! Hahaha, only recently! :--)

    Sachita,
    We tried Annapoorna earlier on once, I think we ordered the wrong food, didnt quite like it. Any recos on what to order?

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Sachita said…

    talking about this sk, http://www.jatbar.com/reviews/Sunnyvale/Annapurna.asp

    its right next to our oppice!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com