| IAhem I may regret posting this here. May consider taking this down too, but I am in Friday fun mood so will do this.
So in February when I was sorta Mia here I was busy running a workshop. We had customers from Japan visiting, and ahem one of our company guys from Japan was accompanying this particular customer. Now I don't know much about Japan, just that it is a developed country and people are very hard working. Sony is what comes to my mind when I think of Japan.
Now you don't really find yourself ahem attracted to Japanese. They are not tall, not dark and not handsome ;--p in fact they are short, yellow and sorta Girly. Sorry if any Japanese folks are reading my blog by remote chance.
But this guy, I mean, there was something about him that caught my attention. Japanese are very very respectful, courteous and you may even say chivalrous. That could be a reason. They are extremely sincere. I like that too. But looks wise, meh.
What was special about him was he had a sorta British Japanese accent, which I ahem call it as an exotic hybrid, because erm it sounds extremely awesome. :--p simply put his British accent got me. Now I cannot talk enough about British accent, it is oh soo ... For lack of a better word, sexy. Benedict cumberbatch in Sherlock? He doesn't even look good for god's sake and I found myself googling him just for his accent.
So while many may like British accent, you cannot like a British guy. I mean they are snobs. And full of themselves. the good looking ones. Period.
So... Then it hit me . I liked this Japanese guy because he had the sexy British accent and was courteous and nice!! Hard to find!
I will not go into details just to keep up my maanam but after a long time felt like a teenager, almost asked him for dinner( I stayed in f town a few nights) and had this insane urge to find excuses to talk to him even after he want back. I was seriously contemplating making a trip to Japan ;--p or moving to London. Seriously I had never felt like this since erm DH. I thought those days of butterflies in the stomach were over. I really had a problem!! I had a hard timestopping myself from IMing him when i saw him green! The Japanese guy was very very nice within professional limits. Since I was managing the whole thing I really had an upper hand over him and he sincerely respected and admired my work, within professional limits. I had to get updates from him every night at the workshop and made him work hard ;--p
I kept wondering those few days why this guy. I took out the British accent and saw only him, a Japanese face, nope nada no blip in the radar. And he talks and my heart leaps ;--p I am being dramatic here.
Anyway This guy was extremely young, in his 20s. And had studied in England and hence the accent.
I still have a working relationship with him, not now, but will be working with him in the future. The India trip really helped me get away and take a break to regroup myself. I am ok now :--p haven't done anything stupid since I got back from India.
But I learnt a thing or two about Japanese. Very very sincere. Very health conscious. Don't sleep! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I will fall for a Japanese! It was a cute experience for me. DH knows about him. So no worries there. When I told him he said " that guy must be wondering why is this aunty hitting on me" :--p
And there J for Japanese ;--)
|
Sk, I am a silent reader of your blog. This post gained you my immense respect.
LOL! let me just say i can relate so much to this post( Just to clarify, i love my husband and cannot imagine any other man in his place;)) but not brave enough to post it!
Cheers to British accented Japanese guys and DH:)!