Ramblings Only

Just ramblings, only a vent for emotions, feelings and all the good stuff

 
Happiness Project #1
Thursday, May 05, 2016
Because I need to restart this project. I don't want to let go of everyday happy mundaneness in the seriousness of life. I will write down 5 things that made me happy/ thankful everyday.

- meeting a good friend who is the epitome of cheer at the gym made me happy. Talked for 20minutes fully, I miss that kinda general talk with girl friends.

- one recruiter followed up trying to set up a first level interview. Gotta make me happy. First ever time I have a resume focusing on my new role, with 7 months experience. Not bad. Will be giving a first ever interview for the new role, have no idea what kinda questions will be asked. But it is a start.

- thankful for someone who is helping with an issue that is bound to get blown up into an ugly mess. Thankful for another person who is helping review some communication to customers. 

- spoke to my layed off friend, was glad to hear her cheerful and taking it in a good way.

- JSK has a thing for me, even when she is upset she is nice to me. She poured me a teeny bit of Apple juice for me to drink. She gave it with so much love I couldn't say no.

Life is not bad!
posted by SK @ 7:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SK
See my complete profile
My Clicks
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ramblingsonly. Make your own badge here.
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Ramblings Only .Template by Isnaini Dot Com